OUR EARLY BIRDS BREAKFAST CLUB
The facility is staffed by one adult, on the basis that there will always be other qualified adults on site at this time to support if necessary. The maximum number of children that we can accept in any session will be 20 and any parents who wish to use this facility will need to register their child in advance. We will not be able to accept any children who have not pre-booked.
The Early Birds Club runs from 8a.m each morning in the New School site.
We offer places to children from ages 4 to 11 years old (Reception Year to Year 6)
Terms and Conditions
- Booking forms must be received by the date advised. This is to ensure that we have sufficient guaranteed funds coming in to cover our running costs.
- The Breakfast Club is run as an entirely separate facility from the school’s After School Care. For administration reasons therefore, no combined voucher, cheque or cash payments can be accepted.
- All 20 ‘daily’ club places will be secured on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- If you need to book an additional session, you will need to do this within school hours - 9am to 3pm - to the school office on 01295 780270. We will then let you know whether spaces are available and pass on the information to Club staff.
- In the event of illness, a credit session will be offered, to be used within that existing term. Refunds/credits cannot be offered for any other cancellation except in the most exceptional of circumstances.
- Any child booked into the club, must be accompanied into school by their parent/carer and registered in by a member of Breakfast Club staff. For Safeguarding reasons, pupils must not be dropped off outside the school gates.